Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Friday, May 12, 2017 @ May 12, 2017
    I've finally purchased a domain!

    After years of procrastination, I have finally bought my own domain. Okay, it's only a subscription, but still.

    I haven't been using this space much although I've been writing privately. I would say that I've been experiencing transitions - be it in work, life, family and faith. It has been weird but I'm just appreciating the little things.

    This post is rather impromptu so I haven't had the time to arrange my thoughts haha