Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Friday, March 04, 2016 @ March 04, 2016
    trust

    Everything happens for reason, they say.
    Everything will be alright, they say.
    Don't worry be happy, they say.

    I thought I've passed this hurdle 9 years ago. I thought the worst happened and only better things were coming. I thought I will never have to deal with the same problem again. I thought wrong.

    Honestly, I've been trying to not dwell in the problems but failed miserably. I want to think that I'm calm and fine but I feel like a duck waddling in the water. I already feel drained just thinking of what happened 9 years ago and how it will repeat - soon enough.

    I'm re-entering a season that left me bitter, dry & empty when I was 15 years old. I hate whatever is happening right now but it's times like these that makes me realize that I was never in control.

    It's amazing how a song that I heard on my way to work could encourage me in so many ways. I'm reminded of how small I am and how big God is. How this battle wasn't even mine to fight, this battle is the Lord's.

    "Trust" - Hillsong Young & Free 

    When it doesn't go my way
    I know that it's not the end
    I'm trusting you have better plans
    I haven't even dreamt of yet
    I know that You are for me
    When everything's against me
    I put all my hope in You

    Jesus I will trust You
    I will trust you
    I know you never fail
    I will trust you
    Jesus I will
    Jesus I will

    I do not know how the story ends
    But I know that You finished it
    I close my eyes and just let go
    And fall into my only Hope
    There's safety in the falling
    When I surrender fully
    I put all my hope in You

    Now everything I know
    Is God you're in control
    In every little detail
    You are close
    I'll never be alone
    Here in the unknown
    The power of Your Presence
    Fills my soul

    Love, Peace & Trust
    MICHTASHIA