Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Thursday, June 11, 2015 @ June 11, 2015
    ohayo

    Ohayo gozaimas gyozas extra sauce.
    Okay, I tried.

    Hellllllo to the handful that still stalk my blog to this day. I see that my last post was in October and, dayuuum, has a lot of things happened over the course of 8 months *wipes sweat on forehead*.

    So the job I had in Jakarta didn't work out. Although I'm grateful for the experience, I'm also very angry at the wasted time and how I left my perfectly good job in Singapore for that. There's plenty of things I could say and do, but I decide to restrain myself for it wouldn't change anything. Well, maybe it would but I am made to be bigger than that.

    Things actually got so bad that there were times (yes, more than once) I only had coins left. There was once, I remember crying while eating instant noodles in my rented apartment thinking "I usually eat instant noodles because I want to and not because I had no choice". But God, being the Father that He is, placed the most genuine, fun, kind, loving and giving people in my life. They were so selfless that even when it was flooding, they came to my apartment to eat together with us. And on days when I'm really low on cash, they would actually bring rice from their own homes to cook in mine, buy me groceries and just hang out with me. There's nothing I could say that would justify their actions that have impacted me in more ways than one. They were friends that were there when I was at my lowest.

    If I were to be honest, I did come out of this feeling a little traumatised. Although I had a lot of support, the struggle was real. I lost a lot of time, money and my credentials. I also kindled anger and hate. I guess I just need some time to calm down and let my wounds heal.


    Before I go, here's a song that I've been listening to on repeat. The original was from Crowder but I prefer this cover by Sarah Reeves (her other covers are all really good too!):

    ps I'm michtashia on snapchat!
    pps I'm not on Facebook anymore.

    Love, Peace & Patience
    MICHTASHIA