Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Monday, October 13, 2014 @ October 13, 2014
    hurrhurr

    Oh hello.

    So most of my plans didn't work out, I did feel disappointed BUT MICHELLE IS MOVING FORWARD. OH YEAH.

    Right now, I've started a new career change and working in Jakarta. I don't know if this is a good move but I'm thankful for the opportunity given to me. So basically, I got hired as a Personal Assistant based on the fact that I can speak English, Mandarin, Indonesian and Korean (all those tears in Chinese class were not for nothing!).

    Anyway, many events and emotions happened over the past couple of weeks that got me thinking ..

    Back in January, I attended Youth Impact in Church of Singapore (Bukit Timah) and Pastor Daniel preached about Joseph during his "Extreme Workout" series kickoff. Well, what clicked to me was the fact that Joseph was used by God in tremendous ways even when his background wasn't all that glamorous. He came from a dysfunctional family and it just shouldn't make sense but God perfected all that.

    Last week, I attended KGC fX Plaza and Pdt Ronny Daud Simeon preached, again, about Joseph. This time he preached about how Joseph was 'forgotten' by his fellow prisoners who got their dreams told by him. The cupbearer only 'remembered' him 2.5years after.

    Isn't it amazing how one story that everyone already know in the back of their heads still can have different meaning/epiphany for every time they read/listen to it again?

    So I actually felt really comforted in knowing that even in the crazy way my family functions and operates and in the messed up family lineage, God still sees me as a vessel that He could shape and use. And to the people who left me hanging? Well, Joseph was left behind for 2.5 years in prison! Really, it's hard but I've got to stop letting people mess with my mind and feelings. 


    I'm really so grateful to God for my life right now. It isn't perfect and it isn't how I want it to be but I'm just learning to trust God and let Him lead me. I still have many struggles and choices that I've yet to make but right now, I surrender.



    Love, Peace & Whoa
    MICHTASHIA