Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Wednesday, May 28, 2014 @ May 28, 2014
    You are immeasurably more

    This past week has been a challenging one for me. It struck on me how I am actually running ..but only to stay at the same spot. Up till last month, I was so excited to finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. Well, then it got blocked again.

    Disappointments suck, and I can never get used to it. People would tell me to try again, work harder, don't worry; but the more I did, the more resistant it creates. So now what?

    You see, whenever I get into such a stage (of anger & frustration), I tend to go all the way down to the bottom. Yes, I allow myself to be depressed. Why? That's the only way I would lift myself back up. How? By realising that I don't want to be pathetic and I am made for so much more than that.

    After so long, I realised what Exodus 20:7 meant.
    You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.
    This verse is more than just swearing in His name or using the term "oh my God". When I get married to someone, I carry his last name along with mine. So here we are, God as the Groom and the church (us) as His bride. Now that I am a Christian, I carry Christ's name with me, that means if I were to live my life without giving Him glory or without pleasing Him (by not trusting or losing faith in His promises), I'm actually misusing His name. In simpler terms, it's like how you're supposed to uphold your family name so as not to tarnish it and to bring shame to the family.

    So right now, I'm still in the process of picking myself up and thinking healthy (Phil 4:8) instead of dwelling on the should-haves, could-haves, if-only.

    I really thank God for the fact that I have Him & although it's hard (and I'm constantly stumbling), I have faith that my God's love would lead me through.


    Love, Peace & You are immeasurably more
    MICHTASHIA