Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Saturday, April 05, 2014 @ April 05, 2014
    WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!

    1) Song Sharing Saturday

    Elevation Worship has finally released a new EP that includes Unstoppable God! That means I can finally share the song here!
    Heaven thundered
    And the world was born Life begins and ends
    In the dust you formed
    Faith commanded
    And the mountains moved
    Fear is losing ground
    To our hope in you

    Unstoppable God
    Let your glory go on and on
    Impossible things
    In Your name they shall be done


    Freedom conquered
    All our chains undone
    Sin defeated
    Jesus has overcome

    Mercy triumphed
    When the third day dawned
    Darkness was denied
    When the stone was gone

    Nothing shall be impossible
    Your kingdom reigns unstoppable
    We'll shout your praise forevermore
    Jesus our God unstoppable
    2)  His plans, not mine.

    It has been a rough week. I've been pretty bummed because, on thursday, Mom told me that July college plans might not happen. So technically I have pretty much nothing to look forward to. I got very impulsive and almost resigned from work since I just wasn't feeling it (I can totally hear all the "I knew Mich wouldn't be able to last" from a lot of people who are doubtful of my capabilities).

    Funny thing was, I didn't want to attend KM (cell group) on wednesday (the day before the bad news) but attended anyway. There, Malvin shared about praising God even when what we want isn't given to us (2 Sam 12:20). In that verse, David went on to clean himself up and worshipped God after his son died. Obviously, David wanted his son to live - he even fasted and prayed!

    Now, we all have things that we pray for. Some are still unanswered, some are answered and some are not answered at all. Will we still have the same attitude for when our prayers are not answered?

    So on thursday when I got into all the downs and anger, I was reminded of David's attitude when God took his son - or in other words, God didn't give him what he wanted. Although a part of me was bitter and sad, another part of me knew that if God planted something in me, He would see me through. And maybe right now, what I wanted wasn't what God wanted.

    While I'm in the process of getting out of this galauness, I felt that He was helping me by using friends to perk me up. Like Phanot reminding me to book our hotel/hostel for our 18 days trip to Sydney (for Hillsong Conference & pre-birthday trip), Joshua asking me about the schedule & handouts for June's multimedia workshop in Tegal and Yuyu telling me about the possibility of going to Bromo together in May-ish.

    No matter what happens, I am still very blessed.


    Love, Peace & Nothing shall be impossible
    MICHTASHIA