Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Sunday, April 20, 2014 @ April 20, 2014
    because i'm happy

    It's Easter today! Wishing everyone a blessed Easter.

    Guess who is still happy even after finding out that her plans isn't going as planned?!

    Okay, I did burst out in momentarily anger a couple of times - other than that ..I'm all good.

    So I had planned my June and July to be:
    13 June: Fly to Jakarta
    14 June: Train to Tegal
    16-17 June: Multimedia Workshop
    20 June: Mission Trip to Kalimantan
    26 June: Back to Jakarta
    28 June: Fly to Sydney
    30 June - 4 July: Hillsong Conference
    13 July: Fly back to Jakarta
    24 July: Return to Singapore

    ...then I realised that I couldn't leave the office until 25 June.

    I feel so horrible because everyone in Indonesia has already synchronised their schedule with mine since MARCH (!!!) & I really want everything to work out especially since I've been looking forward to the mission trip since years (I've always promised myself that I would go for one with my brother when I can fund myself).

    I don't know but everything I've planned for just seem to fall apart and I just hate the feeling of disappointment after disappointment. I have actually reminded myself of how I shouldn't even plan since forever but I just don't seem to get it. Somehow, this time, no matter how bummed I feel about my plans in general (like college & trips), I just felt this calm and joy since I know that no matter how much I want to control things - ultimately, He's under control and I shouldn't take His job away.
    James 4
    13 Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.”
    14 Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.
    15 Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”
    16 As it is, you boast in your arrogant schemes. All such boasting is evil.
    Planning in itself, isn't a bad thing; but planning to one's own will without seeking Him first isn't the right way to do it. Well, I guess it's time that I search deep to know what I am seeking out of all the things I plan. Is it for myself to feel a sense of accomplishment or for me to bring glory to God? Is it about me or Him?

    I'm still pretty stoked that I actually managed to find the source & connection to the host of our mission trip so I don't really have to depend on Jeff HEHEHE - sorry brother.


    Love, Peace & #PrayForSouthKorea
    MICHTASHIA