Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Tuesday, March 25, 2014 @ March 25, 2014
    OH WOW HEY

    Oh wow, it's been a long time since I managed to sit myself down to blog. So like previous post, I shall use point form.

    1) Trip to Indonesia! (7th March to 16th March 2014)

    I truly thank God for everything He's blessed me with. Like the fact that I have a job that pays me enough for me to fund myself a trip back to Indonesia to rest, relax and meet my friends. For the 9 days trip back, I managed to attend Jumbo's wedding in Tegal, ride the rides in Trans Studio Bandung and shop with Mommamia in Jakarta! I'm so glad that visiting Indonesia is now more than just Jakarta.


    2) The Hungry Games (22nd March 2014)
    After attending countless meetings that only have me home at midnight since December 2013, finally The Hungry Games (brought to you by WEFC Pathmaker's Fun Team) was a success.

    For me, the ride there wasn't as easy as it seemed. I felt so uncomfortable and ..small. Honestly, I was so used to being in charged that when I came into this team as a 'newbie', I felt so worthless and redundant to the team. Countless times I felt like dropping out of the team but countless times God used little acts (like changing meeting venue/time) to keep me hanging on.

    I was fully aware that my ego was hurt. I was so used to getting all the attention during meetings and discussions but here I was just sitting there listening to the rest speak. That got me thinking and reflecting, if I was getting the attention that means at least one person in my previous teams was just sitting there listening and feeling useless - like me. Also, thank God for having friends who knows just what to say. She reminded me the reason for my service and encouraged me.

    The event even ended with SK fetching me home in his convertible Audi with the hood down! It's like God telling me that the journey with Him wouldn't be totally comfortable (bus fumes got to us & it got humid when the car was stationary) but it would be fun.


    3) Time Management.

    I'm beginning to find out that I am very bad at time management. I've been taking sabbaticals on my work days! I know it isn't good but I just don't get enough quality rest. Like a quote I got on twitter,
    I don't fall asleep at the end of the day, I just die for 5 hours.
    I was seriously contemplating on accepting a weekend night job (on top of my full-time job) that pays quite well. I don't exactly need the money but I wanted to have extra money to fund my mission trip. Still, after much consideration (& the dung dung brother sending me a Pie Chart Time Management attachment), I really do not have the time and energy to sign myself up for another responsibility.


    4) Song Sharing Saturday!

    Hahaha because of my bad time management skill, I haven't got the time and energy to blog and share my favourite song of the week! Since I'm now here, I shall share a song - although it isn't saturday.

    Rend Collective has released its latest album The Art of Celebration and I really think everyone should take a listen to it, the whole album (lyric video so I won't add the lyrics on the post).


    5) New Lock Screen.

    I was talking to my oldest brother the other day & I boasted of how I bought myself an iPhone 5S. He asked how long I saved up for it and I told him I didn't have to 'save up', I just paid for it with my pay check. Thinking back, that is one of the reminder I have to tell me how blessed I am to be able to make such purchases without having to go through instalment plans and stuff like that.

    Lately, I've been fretting about my college plans and all so I made myself a new lock screen with WordSwag app to remind me of His promises.

    Love, Peace & God Bless
    MICHTASHIA