Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Wednesday, February 05, 2014 @ February 05, 2014
    Whoop whoop! Updates!

    I love lists. Lists makes me feel ...organized. So I shall do a list for this blog post since I have a lot to update on.

    1. Song Sharing Saturday

    I know I haven't been sharing my favourite song of the week for awhile now, but today I shall redeem myself by posting a really awesome song that I came across on my friend's Facebook. I loved it so much that I purchased it on iTunes! I know right.

    John Mark McMillan "Future / Past"

    You hold the reins on the sun and the moon
    Like horses driven by kings
    You cover the mountains, the valleys below
    With the breadth of your mighty wings

    All treasures of wisdom and things to be known
    Are hidden inside your hand
    And in this fortunate turn of events
    You ask me to be your friend
    You ask me to be your friend

    And you,
    You are my first
    You are my last
    You are my future and my past

    The constellations are swimming inside
    The breadth of your desire
    Where could I run, where could I hide
    from your heart’s jealous fire

    All treasures of wisdom and things to be known
    Are hidden inside your hand
    And in this fortunate turn of events
    You ask me to be your friend
    You ask me to be your friend
    2. Current Updates

    I finally printed out college application forms and I'm in the process of filling everything up before submitting everything within this week, also decided to ask Jeff to fill up my Pastoral Reference form. I was wavering initially, I just didn't think Jeff knew me enough to fill it up for me. I mean, he knew me when I was a "horrible teenage delinquent" hahaha. But I prayed about it and decided to stick with him.

    My health has been weirdly bad. Like 3 weeks ago, I had high fever. 2 weeks ago, I had intense migraine pains. And last week, I could barely walk because my flank was hurting so bad and I really don't know where it came from. It got so bad that I had to skip Chinese New Year's Eve reunion dinner with the family. I couldn't go to the doctor to check since General Practice clinics were closed for the holiday and no one wanted to accompany me to the hospital. I got better on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year & our family went to JB to visit the Yangs for Chinese New Year. 
    Quite bummed that we didn't get transportation to return to Singapore so we had to stay the night in JB and I missed church on Sunday. I mean, I keep telling everyone that it isn't about "Sunday is Church-day" but more about the commitment I've made. I don't know, I used to hate routines but I guess I'm beginning to see the benefits in having one.

    3. I'm not all that spiritual, you know. 

    I feel like I'm making myself seem like I don't have any hobbies or activities besides church, work and listening to music. People think I only read the Bible (+ books related to it) and watch sermons online. Honestly, I am far from that. If there's one thing that makes me really happy and excited, it is days that my variety shows and dramas come out with new episodes!

    Currently on my watching list right now (yes I've added links, you're welcome):
    a. 아빠 어디가? Dad, Where Are You Going
    b. 런닝맨 Running Man
    c. 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 Superman Returns
    d. 응급남녀 Emergency Couple
    e. 별에서 온 그대 You Who Came From The Stars
    f. 총리와 나 Prime Minister and I
    g. Sherlock

    Hahaha now that I listed my current watching list, I realised I'm watching a lot! I allow you to judge the fact that I'm watching so much Korean (Sherlock is British, okay?!), at least I understand the language *neh neh ni poo poo*!


    Hahaha I guess this is the end of my really long post, I'm glad I made it in a list - easier to read hahaha.


    Love, Peace & Praise God in everything!
    MICHTASHIA