Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Sunday, January 19, 2014 @ January 19, 2014
    Updates before I put on some socks

    Just dusting some cobwebs and giving some updates while I'm at it.

    Finally had some me-time during this entire week after running around for the past 3 weeks. Well, the only reason why I finally have time for myself is because I totally over-exerted myself which resulted in a crash and burn. That means I was more or less bedridden, or in my case - sofaridden, for most of my week. 

    I've constantly reminded myself that I shouldn't repeat the happenings in Tegal (being a 'yes man' & then falling sick every month). I actually don't know if being a 'yes man' is a good thing. I mean, I do say yes rationally but I guess I didn't take my body conditions in account.

    I don't have much on my plate, actually. Just a full-time job, events team meeting on wednesdays, saturdays are full church days with youth and prayer meeting and finally church and bible study on sundays. 

    Sometimes I wonder if I am over-participating in church activities but then there really shouldn't be such a term since I am building my relationship with Him and the people around me. But it just gets overwhelming and draining. 

    This blog post is just of me typing out my confusion so yeah.....


    Love, Peace & I better put my socks on and go
    MICHTASHIA