Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Sunday, December 08, 2013 @ December 08, 2013
    Song Sharing Saturday: Third Edition

    Kekuatan di jiwaku
    Ketenangan dibatinku
    Ada dalam hadirat-Mu
    Kumenyembah-Mu

    Tersungkurku dikaki-Mu
    Rasakan hadirat-Mu
    Takkanku melepaskan-Mu
    Kau cahaya bagiku

    Mengiring-Mu seumur hidupku
    Masuk dalam rencana-Mu Bapa
    Pikiranku, kehendakku
    Kuserahkan pada-Mu
    Harapanku hanya di dalam-Mu
    Kukan teguh bersama-Mu Tuhan
    Jadikanku, bejana-Mu
    Untuk memuliakan-Mu
    I don't know my audience's language (if I even have an audience), but this song is by JPCC Worship in their live recording ONE. I first heard this song when I was in Phanot's car in Bandung. She had her iPhone hooked up and playing different songs and I just got so attracted to the tune of this song before realising that the lyrics to the song was very meaningful. I know that they had their single out but I just haven't had the chance to listen to it.

    I would try my best to give a brief translation of the chorus:
    Follow Your ways all of my life
    Enter Your plans
    My thoughts, my wishes
    I surrender them all to You
    My hope is in You alone
    I will stand firm with You
    Make me your vessel
    To glorify You
    I've translated the lyrics word for word without really rephrasing. But I'm sure you get the drift.

    It is especially meaningful to me as I felt that this song is the gist of my prayer in this season where I'm really unsure of my steps and what is in store for me. I know what I want but I'm unsure if it is right. Ultimately, I am letting go of the helm and letting Him steer me into His course as I go. I believe that He has big plans for me and I plan to follow Him so watch this space, watch how He'll work in my life.


    Love, Peace & Blessings
    MICHTASHIA