Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Saturday, December 28, 2013 @ December 28, 2013
    Song Sharing Saturday: Sixth Edition

    Today is a saturday and I am supposed to post a song that I'm enjoying on my blog. I actually do have a song I want to share but somehow it isn't available on both iTunes and Youtube. I've heard the song a couple of times while tuning in to Elevation Network and it is one of their worship song. I suppose it would be out in their album that will only be released in February. So we'll have to wait till then. Anyway, the lyrics goes a little like this:
    Unstoppable God let Your glory go on and on
    Impossible things in Your name it shall be done
    I really love the song. It's catchy and the lyrics are just amazing.

    For now, I'll shared my Top 25 Most Played playlist on iTunes. I know I'm pretty mainstream and the songs I enjoy are very inconsistent. Actually I realised that my current favourite singer, Tulus, isn't featured in that playlist (I've only started listening to him like 3-4months ago while this playlist is an accumulation of songs played in 3 years).

    -----

    I'm kinda late for Prayer Meeting at Coronation, so I better zoom zoom. Oh, & I'm so stoked! We're going to play tennis after Prayer Meeting!!! Finally, after 3ish years! Whoop whoop!


    Love, Peace, Tennis & Tulus HEHEHE
    MICHTASHIA