Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Wednesday, December 25, 2013 @ December 25, 2013
    Song Sharing Saturday: Fifth Edition

    You're my everything
    The reason I sing
    You've taken me under Your wings
    And closer to You I draw near

    My life's in Your hands
    My heart beats in Your perfect love
    My lips shall praise You, adore You
    And lifting my love I will sing

    You're amazing
    Never changing
    Always with me
    Enthroned within my soul
    Overflowing
    My heart offers
    The deepest of honor and worship
    You're amazing
    You know the feeling of how a song is just so apt at a particular moment? I got that feeling when I was on my way to work and my iPod was on shuffle. It's been a long time since I've heard this song and listening to this the other day just melted me. There is not enough words and actions that I can do to justify how amazing He is in my life, in my family's life.

    ps The song is Amazing by Sidney Mohede

    Love, Peace & You're amazing
    MICHTASHIA