Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Wednesday, December 11, 2013 @ December 11, 2013
    Mid-week blues

    I tend to always have a day in a week that is a full-blown negative day. Like a full day of frustration, disappointment and pent up anger.

    So last week, it happened on a Saturday. It made me so sick in the stomach. It actually started by something petty but I just felt unappreciated and that made all the emotions escalate to a whole new level.

    I couldn't sleep much on Saturday night (following the incident) and ended waking up at 4am on Sunday. Somehow tuned in for Elevation's live stream and Pastor Steven preached about Times And Seasons.
    "Harvest is inevitable but growth is invincible"
    Then he recapped his older sermon (which I've watched) on Don't Stop on 6. You see, life is all about sowing and reaping. Most times, you seem to only be sowing but that doesn't mean nothing is happening because harvest is inevitable but growth is invincible! Don't expect to be accoladed, just remember to not stop on 6! (You wouldn't really understand this paragraph - watch the sermons!) The funny thing is, after church, I had cell group and our Bible study was on the topic of Patience (we're studying on the fruit of the Spirit).
    Patience isn't about tolerating and tahan-ing but about loving anyway.  
    You see, whatever I did, I was sowing. Right now, I don't see the growth (appreciation) but a harvest is coming.

    ---

    So on Sunday, I attended my first meeting for young adults' event planning. Haven't served in a long time and I'm so glad to have got the chance to. Sunday was also Missions Sunday and we were updated about the missions going on in various countries through the church. It kinda made me realise how stoked I am and how much preparation (physically and spiritually) I need to make for the mission trip Phanot and I might be making this June before we both fly off to Sydney.

    God is so awesome.


    Love, Peace & Another job interview tomorrow.
    MICHTASHIA