Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Wednesday, December 25, 2013 @ December 25, 2013
    Merry Christmas! (2013)

    Merry Christmas!

    This Christmas would be the first in 3 years that I'm not serving and busying myself with preparations and prayer meetings. I actually ended up not attending any services either since I overslept for the 10am english service and then the evening Indonesian service/gathering was cancelled. Kinda bummed, but I did tune in to Elevation Network for their live streaming at 6am.

    Today, I found out that I don't miss Tegal all that much already. I mean, I miss the family there, but I feel fine. Just a little nostalgic. I thank God I've kinda gone over my homesick phase. Maybe the recent happenings kind of made me realise that I need to focus and prioritise the things that are right in front of me right now instead of trying so hard to go back. 

    I've actually started working since 16th December 2013. Thank God that I'm coping well and the people at work are nice. I've been telling myself that this time around, I'm not working for me but for Him (since most of the money I receive would be for a specific cause), and that actually strengthens and pushes me in a way.

    Things are going pretty well as 2013 comes to a close. I've been so blessed and this year is yet another year where I get to experience His providence and favour. Truly thank God for EVERYTHING - without Him, I'm nothing. Very excited to see what else He has in store for me in 2014.


    ps The photo was taken in Tegal on Christmas last year.


    Love, Peace & Merry Christmas!
    MICHTASHIA