Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Sunday, December 15, 2013 @ December 15, 2013
    Song Sharing Saturday: Fourth Edition


    Pulihkan, pulihkan
    Hatiku dengan kasihMu
    Bentuklah, bentuklah
    Hatiku jadi s'pertiMu

    KekudusanMu memenuhiku
    Tuhan ini rinduku

    Ubah hatiku s'perti hatiMu
    Kudus berkenan bagiMu
    Bagaikan emas yang murni
    Bentuk hatiku s'lalu

    Biar ku menjadi ciptaan baru
    Bebas dari s'mua yang jahat
    Serupa dengan gambarMu
    Sucikanku, kuduskan hatiku Tuhan
    This song is by GMS (Gereja Mawar Sharon) from their live recording album "Higher". Sidney Mohede was also their mentor in the songwriting process and stuff which is why it kinda have that JPCC/TW vibe. Publicity for this album was also quite big on social media, which is also how I got to know about it. Phanot bought the album (that comes with a DVD) in Bandung and both of us watched it on my final night there. I have to say, the fact that all their songs are inspired by different verses in the Bible sold me. 

    I've had this album and JPCC Worship's ONE on repeat on my iTunes (iPad, iPod and MacBook) for more than 2 weeks because it's just so good (BejanaMu by JPCC Worship is already in my Top 25 Most Played Song playlist - 127 plays!). It's so good that when I realised they didn't have the tracks on Higher individually uploaded on Youtube, I actually made one myself. I wanted to share it here so badly hahaha.


    Love, Peace & Blessed Sunday!
    MICHTASHIA