Photobucket


profile

My name is Michtashia Micheng Bumbumpaw. Full-time couch potato. I love milk, dinosaurs and chilling out. I don't like blocked noses and spicy food. I speak English, Bahasa Indonesia and Mandarin plus a little Korean. I sing in the shower occasionally and I pick my wedgie in public.

Drop me an email!
michtashia@msn.com


Pages

Previous Page | Next Page


affiliates

  • Instagram
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Livejournal
  • Tumblr
  • Myspace




  • Monday, November 04, 2013 @ November 04, 2013
    Whoops-a-daisie

    I have managed to lose my blogging momentum and 'religion'. Hahaha what's new? The past 2 weeks went by really fast. Mom's and Jeff's birthday also flew past just like that and I am quite bummed that I couldn't do much since I don't have a job and I don't have money.

    Mom brought Angelica and I shopping in JB and reality is that I am huge and very little pretty clothes could fit me inside. I was pretty depressed but that made me hungry. HEHEHE

    I did a promotional video for House of Freedom's 6th anniversary. I am actually not very happy with what I did because my computer was failing on me. iMovie kept glitching so I updated to Mavericks and then the newer iMovie was so weird. Thank God I could get Final Cut Pro X (omg, how did I survive without FCP?!) and then quickly edit the video before sending to Tegal. Here it is:

    Well, the good news is that, after so much uncertainties - I AM GOING TO BE PRESENT FOR THIS ANNIVERSARY! 

    I am so happy and really blessed because Mom has agreed to let me go to Indonesia for my post-exam vacation. Also an break before I start on job searching and actually work. So I'll be flying to Jakarta and then train down to Tegal and staying for a couple of days before taking the train to Bandung and hanging out there for a while then visit Garut for the weekend with Phanot and then fly back to Singapore from Bandung. So excited! I wish I could stay and hang longer but then my accommodation is rather messed up since my aunt won't be in Bandung for the weeks that I'm there (seriously wth)! But everything happens for a reason, and maybe there's so much more in store for me. Heeheehee

    For now, I'm getting a little too carried away and totally forgetting that I still have exams until thursday and that I should hurry edit the opening video for the anniversary so that I'll be free by the time I'm in Tegal. So stoked.


    Love, Peace & Whoa that ended quite abruptly.
    MICHTASHIA